Training for this year’s event will be provided by National Science Bowl (Hosted on Zoom). Dates of training will be emailed to you after signing up.
Morgantown High School and Suncrest Middle School WVSB Interview
We’re excited you’re to participate in the West Virginia Regional Science Bowl competition leading up to the National Science Bowl. Below are some links to help you prepare your team to compete. Good Luck! We hope to see you at the regional competition.
Sample Questions – Use these sets of sample questions from The National Science Bowl website to test and practice your science knowledge.
Use the Science Bowl Computer Clock Program to test your timing when answering questions.
To Install Buzzers on Windows 10 Device:
- Ensure both sets of buzzers are plugged into your machine. Allow time for Windows to install default drivers (no action needed by user).
Once Windows has finished the driver install:
- Press the Windows key on your PC keyboard. When the search bar opens, type “device manager.”
- In the device manager, select “human interface devices.”
- Select the “HID-compliant game controller” (you will see two entries. You will need to do the following steps to both.)
- Right click “HID-compliant game controller” and select “update driver”
- Then select “browse my computer for driver software” at the bottom.
- Select “let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” at the bottom.
- There, click “HID-compliant device” (you must click this even though it already appears to be selected) and click OK.
- The device is now installed properly and is usable. If the Science Bowl software is open, you may need to close it and reopen to query the controllers.